Monday, February 09, 2009

Well hello!

I feel like I have to apologize to my blog. This past week has been insane plus I do the same thing everyday and feel its not totally blog worthy. I still check it everyday for the comments sadly enough I haven't had any, but its ok I forgive you all. I know you're probably mad at me for letting this go almost an entire week. I also got really sick of that creepy teddy bear so I found this Japanese style and decided to try it, it looks kind of cool. I also tried to upload a playlist. It was too big with how this template is formatted and you couldn't read the first post. With my awesome web page building skills I tried to fix it, but it was a slightly different code then I understood and ended up looking possessed so I just deleted it. I truly don't know what to put. I did another Jazz game, it was a late one on Thursday started at 8:30 you can go to that same website to see. I taught primary the sunbeams yesterday. I had two new little girls and one boy visitor in addition to two regulars who are slowly transitioning in, with a lot of sitting on my lap, tears and being told it's almost time to go get mommy and daddy. I feel bad their attention span is maybe 30 seconds. The lesson material maybe 5 if I stretch. So we color and sing most of the time. I try to do games, but am not very creative I"ve looked on primary sites, but there's all this crazy prep work which I'd love to do but generally don't prepare the lesson until a few hours before church and just don't have time. So if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them remember they're between 3 and 5. I actually really enjoy it minus the headache I usually have at the end. It still hasn't kept me from wanting twins (when the time is right and I"m married) I also have been in crazy prep mode for Texas. I'm trying to get a lot of homework/work stuff done so I can try to just relax and have fun this weekend. I have three big projects due right when I come back, plus doing all the stuff I need to this week so its been crazy. I also am considering going with Sam and Lidia to Guatemala in May. If I can pull the money together, get a passport and just everything in order. It can be a graduation present to myself, plus if I don't have a job by then or one I can take off. I'm actually really excited furthest away I've been is California, soon to be Texas. So this would be a really good opportunity for me I think. Plus having someone like Lidia who knows her way around would be perfect. Well I have this huge poly sci quiz tomorrow so I'm going to get back to my studying, but thought I'd give you all an update!

2 comments:

Le Fabuleux destin d'Alex said...

LOL I should have commented! :) cause I was going to tell you how cool is that you can go to the Jazz game fo free and maybe, who knows, meet your dream guy!!! You know the Jazz player, whats his name??? :) Oh by the way I love your layout I think is cool! :) Guatemala Yaya!!!

Sam Wright said...

Yay Guatemala! Can I borrow 800 dollars to go?? :) Just kidding! Totally come!!!!!!