Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Auto Pilot

So I'm sitting at work with the kid next to me talking to his mom and I totally can't concentrate so I"ll just babble on this about nothing I decided. Surprise surprise I did my homework yesterday for the class this week, I know crazy stuff huh. I'm still debating if I"m going to Arizona for the funeral. One second I make up my mind I"m going then I think of something else and I change my mind back to not going, very frustrating. And I need to decide pretty dang quick. I called this auto pilot because that's what I feel I've been running on lately. Yesterday I couldn't remember specific details of how things went, it all just was grouped together as one big I"m not controlling this all day. Last Friday I got my hair done yay! I cut it pretty short just a little below my chin. I got a little bit of subtle blonde and red highlights throughout it too and the rest I put brown back in it. I think I really like it, it's super easy in the morning, but I don't have the trusty ponytail to fall back on, but really it only takes me five minutes to do so I don't know why I'm complaining haha. It was definitely a much needed change though. On other exciting news I actually stepped on the scale yesterday. I know I know, that could be terrifying, but I've lost 10 pounds since January!! I hardly ever let myself get weighed just because I keep saying it's not about the weight its about feeling and being healthier, but come on losing 10 pounds surely helps. I've sorta slacked lately on going. With getting my tooth out being in Texas and shooting the games a good portion of the week I just didn't have time. I try to at least (besides with my tooth) make it to the gym twice a week if there's game days the running of the ESA are my other exercise days. I can't remember if I posted this officially or not, but I did buy my plane ticket to Guatemala for May 23-31. I'm very excited although I"m not going to lie nervous too. I have an appointment Friday to get my passport, which reminds me I need to print all the forms for that. Ahhh the kid is still talking about nothing for the last half hour, but I better go attempt some homework.

1 comments:

Sam Wright said...

yay! good for you! I wanna lose 10 lbs! Guatemala! wahoo!