Monday, March 30, 2009

Slowly doing better

So I've been trying to stay as busy as possible this week to keep my mind off things.  I think I've been doing pretty good.  The only bad thing is I've been staying busy with everything except what I should, mainly homework and I"m now paying the price.  I won't even tell you all how far behind I am because I would be yelled by everyone for doing this and not that.  Don't get me wrong I've also done productive things like looking for a job.  I've applied at a few more places still no luck.  I also went to the temple last week.  It was very nice minus the fact I went on a day school was out and I had to wait a long time because all the mutual groups were there, but it was still good I couldn't think of a better place having to wait in line then the temple.  I've also started back up my gym time, I've lost two more pounds yay!  I know eventually I"m going to plateau off then I"ll be sad, but that's ok.  I also shot the Jazz game and watched it Saturday what an intense game, but fun to be at.  I am now playing catch up with homework, but I don't think I could have concentrated enough last week so I figure it might be better this way.  I also got my first letter today!  I was soo excited.  He's doing great and I know he'll make a great missionary and they're lucky to have him.  I really better keep this one short and get back to work, just wanted to update letting you know I'm still alive and doing much better.

2 comments:

sheila said...

OK. What you got a letter ? I am still looking for mine from that missionary. Glad to hear he is doing well. I found your blog address on Cameron's phone when I took it over. Hope you are doing good.
Sheila

KayCee Burnside said...

Hey! It's good to hear from you. I'm glad you found my blog, I was going to send you my email to keep in touch. Yeah, I got it yesterday I used the Dear Elder site because I heard at the MTC they can only respond to emails for a half hour once a week and I figured he'd want to spend his time writing not reading everything. I also thought he could only write letter's once a week so I was surprised to get it. I wrote him back that he better be writing everyone else too so hopefully you get it soon. I hope everything is going good for everyone at your house!