Monday, March 09, 2009

Recent happenings


Well hello everyone. Since I'm not working on my homework I figured I can post on this. This past week well Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I flew down to Arizona with Chalice for Monica's funeral. For those who don't know Monica is my cousin. She was 32 and has always been confined to a wheelchair. Even though they lived in Phoenix I still loved seeing her and things she was up to. It just won't be the same when they're here and she's not there asking for the arf arf (the dog) or other things. She got sick suddenly and it all happened quickly. It was a good thing in a way but still hard to go through. I'm very glad to know what I know and we can see family again. It was a nice funeral and focused more on the good of her life then being sad. On a good note it was very warm there which was a nice change especially with all the snow today. I also got pretty sick and lost my voice Friday, which is never any fun. I'm feeling much better today, but slept all day yesterday and drank an entire thing of orange juice. Today was Sun's birthday and I stopped by to wish her happy birthday. This is a picture JJ took of us so Sun can show her family. She talks so much about us in her blog she said that her family wants to know what we look like. I know not the best day for a picture, but it works. On another note and I'm not sure how I feel making this all official on here, but for right now and at least these two weeks before Cameron leaves we're officially going out. I have absolutely no idea where things will go after that but I figure I can just be in the moment for now. I promise I"m not distracting him too bad, he's still going no matter what. I'm helping in any way to make sure it's not a problem and we'll decide where it's going when it gets here. I know I know I'm going to get a million questions, but it's what we decided so now I can't say I've never had a bf :)

1 comments:

Betty's Blessings said...

KayCee, Good for you, I don't know how you feel about all this but it certainly is strange how you can go with someone 8 or 9 times , have him come with you to church, come to eat dinner with your entire family, go to his home and have his mother cook dinner for you 2 or 3 times, and still not BE GOING WITH HIM. Oh well!?!?!? Love, Grandma