Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another random post

I must say I love to write, I don't love taking tests but I love to write.  I write to vent, to get ideas, to just get my thoughts flowing.  I decided that's what this post is.  Today I went to a softball practice, I think it's been a good four maybe five years since I've done that.  I couldn't have picked a colder day either.  It's Chalice's last year to play and they need another pitcher.  She volunteered to try it and since I pitched I offered to help.  We started practicing in the house with a squishy ball just getting form down (no we didn't even get yelled at once by my parents maybe after you get to a certain age they're just happy you still communicate with each other?) She had practice today and her coach asked her to get there half hour early to practice.  I got off work a little early and went to help out.  She actually caught on very nicely.  She used the form I taught her at first then as she practiced realized what would work best for her.  When I pitched I wasn't fast at all, but I was very accurate.  She was kind of the same way, hopefully she has a stronger arm and can get faster.  I also helped her coach with some fielding lessons, yeah I know laugh all you want.  Let alone my back is already not 100% since that accident, but I thought for first time coming back I didn't do half bad.  I think I'll stick with school and not depend on making it pro anytime soon haha.  Speaking of school I buy my cap and gown stuff tomorrow!  Yeah I absolutely can't believe it either.  It's a scary thought.  I've continued applying for every job I find with no luck at all.  I have no idea what's going to happen.  I also keep thinking I"m going to Guatemala three weeks after I graduate and I"ll be gone for a week.  Maybe it's best to not find something until when I get back, but still that makes me nervous waiting that long.  I still haven't received my passport in the mail.  I think it still has about two more weeks, but I"m really excited to get it.  I've had thoughts of traveling to Ireland possibly even the end of this year.  I figure I don't have any major responsibilities now I might as well live it up.  Speaking of major responsibilities as I was driving today I realized how grateful and lucky I am to no longer have a car payment.  I"m sooo glad I was able to pay it off so soon.  It's been nice not worrying about things like that lately.  The only set bill I have is my phone then credit cards, but that's just what I put on them each month since I use it like a debit card, I feel very lucky to be in that position especially with how the economy is.  Man I've jumped from one thing to the next.  So tomorrow we tape Newsbreak for Thursday night's airing.  Luckily I'm just audio assistant this time.  It was pretty rough during our rehearsal Monday so hopefully things get back on track.  Friday I"m shooting another Jazz game and it's my wonderful Grandmother's 80th birthday!  Can you believe it?  I feel sometimes like she's my age by stuff she says.  I think everyone should have the privilege of having a grandma as awesome as mine and I"m being completely honest when I say that.  Well I have to get up for my 7:30 class tomorrow, my body is already telling me to sleep-in.  I'll try to think of  a more structured and topic post.  I think I do these because all my papers I write for school have to be on a certain thing and this can be whatever I feel like and well sometimes I feel like being totally random.

1 comments:

Betty's Blessings said...

Thanks millions for letting the world know what you think of me. It isn't hard to be awsome when you have grandkids as super as I have.