Friday, March 20, 2009

A trip to the Temple






Yesterday Cameron and I decided to take a trip to Temple Square. We started out having dinner in Murray at the Red Robin. It was very tasty and I got my traditional mushroom hamburger and strawberry lemonade with real strawberries (crazy huh no diet coke) We then headed down. We wanted to watch the Mormon Tabernacle Choir rehearse, but it didn't start until 8:00. We walked around and took some pictures. I'm going to attempt with the posting sometimes it doesn't work so well when I do multiples. I'm only going to put a few on here, the rest are on my Facebook.  On there are the ones of just the temple, I'm only uploading the ones of both of us to here.  It was very difficult since my camera is so big with the lens I have on it.  I had a hard time doing the self-portrait of us.  We did ask one lady to take it of us in front of the temple one far away with the entire temple in it, the other a closer one of us.  It was very nice and a very easy thing to photograph.  We were wondering how many times it's been photographed and couldn't even guess.  Well tonight we're making homemade pizza and watching the Utah game I'll see if I can get him to smile in at least one.

0 comments: