Wednesday, April 01, 2009

All Fool's Day

How impressed are you all that I'm updating my blog so frequently?  I must say I am, but today I have a good reason for updating it.  First off happy April and spring!  It snowed today which was a little rough, but I know the warm is coming and staying for good.  I changed my blog background in getting ready for Easter.  I love holidays and decorating for them.  Just come to my house and you can see that.  I'm not in love with this background, but its still pretty cute.  I'll switch it to something else as soon as Easter is over.  So the real reason for this post well one my mom has asked me a million times if I've blogged about it and she doesn't even know how to get on to read it haha.  It all started this morning.  Now it's not really a big secret I've never been a fan of April Fool's day.  I mean it's fun and all playing pranks, but sometimes it just gets old.  I think the reason for this is the family I'm in.  My dad is bad enough with things let alone my sister JJ.  My dad has done everything from calling our house phone with his cell phone every 5 minutes starting at 3 am to pulling the fire alarm at 4 am to changing all the clocks in the house.  Usually I just prepare for it and wake up anticipating anything.  Well this morning it was super hard to get up, but finally I'm starting to around 5:50 am keep in mind when I here my mom saying there's no water and she STILL hasn't showered yet.  Well I'm already running behind, I knew it'd be a snowy commute and there's no way I could be late to my class.  I get out of bed to realize my dad thought it'd be funny to turn the water off.  Well I actually think jokes on him, he's the one who had to get out of bed way earlier then he would have had to just to turn it on.  I've been meaning to tell him I missed a really important test the teacher wouldn't let me make up or something, but keep forgetting.  So Happy April Fool's Day to you all.  Leave a comment if you played any nasty tricks or had one played on you.  I want to see if any can top that.

0 comments: