Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Frustration

So, I just wanted to let you know why I have such a boring theme.  I went to change from my little Easter bunny one when the one I wanted kept giving me this error message.  I found a website that suggested (there was this little box at the bottom) to turn it to "classic" mode.  Well I did that and now that little box to take it off is gone and I can't figure out how to get it back to post my html code for the design.  Any suggestions I would greatly appreciate.  I'm working on a better post oh yeah but I did have to share one story per Chalice's request.  I was at the good ol Walleyworld the other day buying computer ink and some pictures-it was under 20 bucks.  Well the lady ID's me, which they hardly do for under 50 anymore, but I didn't mind at all.  Well then she sits there staring at it and is all you look waaay different without glasses.  She sat there staring at it and seriously thought I was stealing someone's idea to buy 20 bucks worth of stuff at Walmart.  I just was like yeah it was taken when I was 16, lot's of time to change.  Crazy huh?  Well I do look insanely different I should post a then and now picture, but I think I'll avoid that embarassment. Oh on another note this week is engineering week with my work at school.  You can watch this video from channel 13 about it http://www.fox13now.com/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=3649825

not 100 percent accurate but close.  I was judging those catapults, well today I was the video was Monday.  My sister JJ was doing that fish competition I don't know how she managed to not be in any of those shots.  It's tiring even though it only lasts until 1 each day, just lots of prep and work into it.

1 comments:

Le Fabuleux destin d'Alex said...

LOL I remember when Bronson looked into you wallet and said: 'Who is that???' Oh funny!