Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Technology...

I finally after some playing around figured it out.  I'm not even going to try to explain what happened.  I think technology has been against me lately.  Today the building my classes are in the internet didn't work.  One class he just cancelled it.  I stuck around to try to work on my site, but the computer wouldn't read my jump drive.  I finally went to the Union because I heard the internet there worked.  Well, it did but insanely slow.  The other one we were supposed to get our take home final, but he couldn't finish it and upload it to our site.  In Newsbreak we had an issue being able to play packages and had to have someone sit in another room to do it.  At the end of the day things end up working out, it just leads for a little frustration and wasted time in between.

0 comments: