Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ehhh

So for like the last month I've had this feeling they're going to ask me to speak at Church.  I really thought it'd be around Father's Day too for some odd reason.  I've had all of the Bishopric talk to me at some point these past few Sunday's and never a word.  So I thought I'm off clean.  Well, not so fast.  I'm sitting here and my cell phone starts ringing number I don't recognize against my better judgment I answer it.  Well guess who it is, none other then the Bishop asking me to speak this Sunday.  I mean how does your Bishop get your cell phone number??? They're having all the high school graduates speak and one can't do it so they thought of me.  Well isn't that lucky I get to do an 8 minute talk about graduating, Father's Day or Conference and I'm among the high schoolers so I look like one of them.  To top it off the primary is singing to the Father's and I have to teach.  Oh the joys of being LDS...


PS funny thing he's all that will be easy for you....um no it won't who is that easy for...no one!  So anyone have a talk written out I can just use, please send it my way.

0 comments: