Thursday, June 11, 2009

Today=No fun

Warning, not the most pleasant post.  So, after returning from the trip I still haven't gotten any better.  I've also had new symptoms come up over the past few days including a sharp pain in my back even into my stomach on the left side.  I've also just been completely exhausted sleeping even 10 hours a night.  I've just been attributing this to what I had before but finally after that sharp pain decided to go to the doctor.  Well, all I can say was it was not any fun.  Luckily, they got me in same day but I had to get my blood drawn the guy left a huge bruise on my arm.  I also had to give a urine sample, oddly enough in my 21 almost 22 years I've never had to do it.  Well, it wasn't the most pleasant experience and I'll just leave it at that.  I also had to get an x-ray to see what the pain may be.  And he wants me to get a *ahem* stool sample.  Yeah totally NOT excited for that one.  He thinks its possibly a urinary tract infection and parasite, but is waiting for all the tests to know for sure.  Well just thought you'd all want to know about that fun adventure haha.  I've felt like I"ve been in a slump lately not only because of this but the job search, not really having anything big since graduating and everything so hopefully I"ll start fixing things slowly.  They'll figure out what's wrong and I can get on the right antibiotics, I'll get a job for real and everything will get better.  Another thing usually I get letters from Cameron every two weeks with how the mail works and by the time I write him and it's been two weeks by tomorrow, so hopefully I"ll get one tomorrow that always cheers me up. :)

1 comments:

Le Fabuleux destin d'Alex said...

Oh Amiga! :( I am so sad to hear that! :( I dont know if this will help but... We'll be seeing each other this coming week! Again!!! Yay Hope you get better! to be happy! I want to see you happy! :) YOU WILL get better! YOU WILL!!!