Saturday, June 27, 2009

What a weekend.

Well I've had yet another busy weekend!  Today was almost packed with too much, but it was fun and I was able to get most everything in.  I'll just do a little highlighting.  Last night was my Grandpa's birthday party dinner with everyone.  Sorry (especially Grandma) I had my camera with my but didn't take any pictures I know my resolution is turning out bad.  After that JJ and Jacob were going to Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house.  I decided why not I"ll come.  It was raining pretty hard that night and when we came out of the tent you watch the introduction video in there was the brightest prettiest rainbow I've ever seen.  Well now I"m really kicking myself the camera was in the car.  It was very pretty inside, surprisingly different then Draper even though they were built at the same time.  I'm not sure if I can call a favorite, but probably Draper just because it sits nestled into the mountain and I loved the Bride's room there (random I know)  When we came out the sun was setting and I got some neat shots of that although you can see the tents in some of them.  Today I got up at 6:15 to go to a breakfast at Harmon's for Taylorsville Dayzz, I know very early for a Saturday and I haven't been up at that time since I graduated.  We also had a ward party up the canyon and I was able to get some shots up there.  Then Pat took us out for my birthday dinner.  Everyone was going to see the fireworks, but I decided I was just too tired for that, so here I am blogging and sending out more resumes.  Definitely an adventurous weekend!  Here are some of the pictures I took. 



That's me and Sun.  I'm taller then her anyway, but I decided to wear one of the highest pairs of shoes I own that night so I was like a tower over here that's why I was leaning over to appear shorter.

0 comments: