Friday, June 26, 2009

Just a little break

I’m at work and actually accomplishing a lot, but decided I needed a little blogging break.  I got a haircut last night.  I was so sick of how long it was getting especially with the heat of the summer.  I got an A-line (shorter in the back it’s not very dramatic though, but it feels sooo much better off my neck)  It was funny a guy did it.  He made very sure I knew he was straight.  It was sorta weird at first, but he was a nice although very flirty guy.  He even told me about his girlfriend, which actually made me not feel so weird about it.  Anyway, I decided I like it and it was a much needed change.  I’ve been thinking a lot the past few days how I need to get out and use my camera more, especially for “fun” personal things.  It seems for so long I was just using it for business or other people, but I really want to go back to just using it for fun.  Along with that comes needing to have it with me.  So, I’ve made a goal to try to carry it around most places I go.  It’s so big and obviously gets a little annoying, but it could kinda be considered a purse and I could just stick my wallet in there, I’m not sure we’ll see what works out.  You never know when you’ll come across a picture moment or if I have free time and want to take a drive for some landscape shots.  Needless to say expect more pictures and hopefully I’ll continue to do it.  Well, I’ll keep this one short and get back to work oh I also just got news Tuesday may not be my last day.  He decided that’s not long enough notice for me to finish all the projects, so we’ll see what happens.

0 comments: