Friday, January 23, 2009

Crazy Life

Yay!! I'm so excited. So, ever since Lidia left to Texas I've said I want to go visit her. I didn't want it to be one of those things where I"d say I'd do it but then not really. And for many reasons, I haven't had a trip in years, especially one on an airplane! and of course I want to see Lidia, where she lives, her family, her dog everything. I've always planned to go during spring break, even going for the most part of that week. Well, she got a job (which is very exciting although hard to plan visiting trips with) so it would have to be on a long weekend. We looked and the only break I have is Presidents Day in February. She doesn't even have that for some reason she has the next Monday off for Mardi Gras so I decided I"ll come still on Presidents day weekend from February 13-16. I just realized I"ll be flying on Friday the 13th but I'm sure it'll be ok there isn't a Hudson river around there haha. I honestly can not wait. I have no idea how I'll concentrate with school until then. I've been waiting sooo long for a break and this will be fun. Oddly enough my family is planning a trip to St George the following weekend so I'll be one busy body. Airfare is sooo cheap right now though. I'm possibly going to a conference to Vegas in April and can get there for 100 bucks, we'll see if that one pans out. Anyway, I just had to let everyone share in on my excitement of finally taking trips and PS Sam and Shelley you should come to Texas with me. Just tell Jerome you guys need it off else you'll quit or something haha.

1 comments:

Le Fabuleux destin d'Alex said...

Lol Friday the 13th! Ill pray for you! :) Ha ha ha