Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wow I let this go awhile

Just like the title says, I've let this go awhile. It's kind of sad when I'm in school and ten times busier then I am now I seem to find more time to update this thing then if I"m not. Well come Monday that will all change. It is officially my last semester and I honestly cannot wait. I can't believe it's so close time has just flown by. Reality has kind of been setting in this past week that I"m going to have to start "real" life come May including finding a job and all that jazz. I'm terrified to be honest, but I know everything will work out. For those of you who have been following this, I did take the GRE on THursday. Another reason I haven't updated it in awhile, I've spent all my free time studying for that. I'll be honest I didn't do as well as I hoped, I could possibly get in with the score I got, but my GPA is kind of the same position, it's not fabulous enough to pull me up. I will receive the official scores in a couple weeks, I only found out about half of it because they still need to grade the two essays I wrote, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't bring it up enough. Just with how everything is working out or I should say not working out, nothing really seems to be falling into place with it and I have to bend over backwards to just get something to sort of work out, like with my letters of recommendation, I decided after a lot of thought, grad school at least for this fall isn't for me. I know it'll be hard trying to find a job with how the economy is going, but I hope it'll be ok, who knows maybe I"ll find a job making a million dollars a year working twice a week or something :) Sorry, I'm typing this during the radio show, it's kind of boring today and I'm having a hard time concentrating, but that's ok. Oooh I'll tell you about my day yesterday. I decided to take the day off since I did the GRE Thursday and during this whole break it hasn't really been a break because I've been worrying about that. I had to get my oil change so I did that. Then I went to get my hair done and went to a movie all by myself. I've done this before and no one believes me or thinks I"m pathetic, but I actually kind of like being by myself every once in awhile. I didn't do anything last night, just watched a movie and went to bed fairly early to wake up at 6 this morning. Anyway, just thought I"d give you all an update again sorry if it's all choppy.

0 comments: