Friday, January 30, 2009

A new camera

I swear this one will be fast because I only have 15 minutes left of work and don't feel like starting anything new. So yesterday I bought a camera!!! It's my first semi-professional one the NIkon D-40 and I can't wait to test it out. I'll for sure post some pictures so you can all see what I create. I bought it used so it was way cheaper, he gave me his bag which is a camo one haha, so I'm looking into getting a backpack that will also hold my laptop. Hmm what else, it seemed I had so much to say but now my mind is drawing a blank. Oh one thing yesterday I was at Draper Elementary for an engineering day I was waiting for everyone else to arrive when this blue PT cruiser slowed down in front of me and started waving. It was a guy around my age, but I have no idea who he was. I was like in shock and by the time I realized it he had drove away and I didn't wave back so on one hand I feel bad but I totally want to know who it was, if anyone knows its like one of those random things thats going to bug me. Well, someone just came into talk to me now I"m almost done with work so I'm going to the gym and I"m excited it's the weekend!!!!

0 comments: