Thursday, January 22, 2009

New template

So, it's not a secret I'm not the biggest fan of Valentine's Day. I won't go as far as saying I hate it, but yeah just don't like it. I think why does there have to be one day a year for that, you should be showing your love all year. I"m not sure if it's just because I've never had anyone to share it with or what just how I feel. I did however feel I should put up a Valentine's template. It may be gone before Valentine's Day but it's my attempt at enjoying the holiday just a little more. Maybe it's not Valentine's fault at all maybe it's because February is a hard month. We just came back from lot's of holiday breaks and February is just kinda bleh. THe weather too, the snow starts getting all black and gross, I dunno just not my favorite thing and maybe that's why they put a holiday such as this on Valentine's, who knows just my two cents, but enjoy the template.

0 comments: