Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I got a job!

I finally got a job yesterday!  I found out yesterday and start next Monday.  It's with the credit union I was with before, just at a different branch as a loan officer. I'm very excited to have something full time with benefits, a stable company and something I'm fairly comfortable with but still is new.  I'm very sad to leave my job.  It's been the perfect summer job (so perfect Chalice is now doing it).  They were so nice to let me stay during the summer and I had a lot of good opportunities to work on special projects that are good for my resume.  One thing I won't miss about the U is the insane traffic.  Today it took nearly 45 minutes to get home, I think there's a lot more students up there who seem to want to go at the same time as me.  Well I'll keep this short ooh and this week I got purple nail polish!

1 comments:

Betty's Blessings said...

PURPLE?!?!? You really are going for the unusual , arn't you? Well, maybe the rest of us are just too convential. Congatulations again on the new job. I should say ANY JOB at this particular time. Love You Grandma