Monday, August 10, 2009

A very good day

I've had a lot of fun over the past week including a Park City trip, going to the Salt Lake County fair watching Sam and Mallory get hypnotized (I started crying I was laughing so hard and I was all by myself which made it funnier), getting my hair done (brown low-lights and a more defined a-line so far I LOVE it), keeping very busy at work which makes me feel better about things, and finally I've saved the best for last.  It deserves it's own sentence though.  I know the suspense must be killing you.  Drum roll please.....today I held in my hand an ACTUAL original signed photograph from KYLE KORVER!!!  Yeah, it didn't just make my whole day, but probably month I'd say.  Let me back up and explain the story.  So for work we're having a competition and they asked if I'd call around looking for prize donations.  The Jazz was one of the places and we thought they'd just send tickets.  Well today I walk into the guys office who signs the letters and he's all I have a surprise.  The stuff has been getting mailed to him and he had things from all sorts of companies.  He's showing me everything then pulls out the Jazz one.  He's all yeah they sent over some signed pictures.  As he was pulling it out I saw Kyle then he's all this one is Kyle Korver and I started to like squeal I was so excited.  I'm like can I hold it.  I took a picture and everything.  He got a good kick out of it and even told some of the others in the office.  They're like maybe this will be the coveted prize.  So now because alumni can do this I want to make JJ and Jacob compete for me and win that prize.  The worst part or maybe the best is I"m keeping all the prizes locked up in my office so I know how tempting it is to "accidentally" let it slip into my purse and "get lost"  But at least now until the competition I can look and admire it everyday.  I'll attach the picture I took for your viewing pleasure.


2 comments:

Betty's Blessings said...

If this ends up on your bedroom's closet wall, just behind the many boxes of shoes you have in there, I will know exactly where it came from, so how about that?!?!?!?!

Sam Wright said...

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! I want it!!! And in my defense, I was HYPNOTIZED! Otherwise, I wouldn't have layed an egg on stage in front 300+ people....