Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm in love

So my weekend overall was rather uneventful. To be honest I was pretty lazy, but I got a lot of things together and am ready to start this new job on Monday. Everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous and I'm not tomorrow (well just a tad) because it's just training, that's like going to school. I'll be nervous when I go to the branch, that's where it's the real deal, but I know as long as I listen in training I'll be fine. Now some may wonder what the title is talking about. One big event over the weekend I bought a memory foam cover for my bed. After only one night sleep I'm completely in love. And I watched a few Friend's episodes, did some crocheting and even took a nap in there I love it so much. It's amazing the transformation from a fairly hard bed to luxury it made. The best part was I had a 20 percent off coupon and saved 20 bucks. I've gotta say best 80 bucks I've ever spent and now can't wait to go to sleep each night. Hopefully I continue to feel this way. Especially that last accident I had even though it wasn't that bad it still tweaked my back pretty good and I just can't seem to get over it. I hope by now having a super soft bed the healing I have been doing won't go to waste by an uncomfortable bed. Well I decided I need to spruce this blog up a bit, so look for more pictures and I'll try to remember exciting/interesting stories, but right now life is pretty much middle of the road nothing crazy good or bad. Oh and PS no new nail polish this week...yet

1 comments:

Betty's Blessings said...

Aw Shucks, No new nail polish. I know exactley what you are feeling about your memory foam mattress cover, I wouldn't trade mine for anything. The only thing is when you go somewhere else to sleep????????????????