Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Can't think of a good title

Well, again I'm not promising a fabulous day so only read if you're ready to hear about the same thing as this entire week.  My day started waking up to go to another just fabulous Wednesday morning training at work and then working until I needed to get to class.  My first class was another group presentation, some parts were interesting I was just too tired to pay as much attention as I should have.  My next class I had to give a presentation in.  I was extremely nervous going into it, it's for that group analysis we did on ourselves.  It was, going into it, one of the hardest things I've had to do analytically for school, but now that it's all over it's something I've learned the most from.  I'm not going to get into details of it, that would take way more time then either of us want to spend, but it taught me to take a step back in the situations I'm in and really think about things on a deeper level.  Our group was very nervous going into it that we didn't have enough information or that since we have been working so well together everyone would just think we're sugar-coating it.  After the presentation it was left open to questions and we got a lot of great feedback, in the end I'm very happy with how it turned out.  The best part about it is we only have 2 more big things due in there and then I'm done with that class, oh how I cannot wait.  After that I came straight home and just sort of hung out for awhile.  I looked into my homework and got some emails out of the way but nothing too exciting.  My family was all gone for the night so I was on my own for everything.  Ever since my I thought I was going to die stomach ache last week I haven't had an appetite.  All I had to eat today was a donut and granola bar so I decided to go to the grocery store to see if anything would peak my interest.  I decided on a fruit bowl, cottage cheese and string cheese I ate just a little of all and now I'm sitting here with another stomach ache.  Who knows what's wrong I actually go to the doctor because when I wake up every morning I can't hear out of my ear, I'll just get it cleaned out, like the inside that I can't do, I've had it done several times a couple years ago its more just annoying but hopefully now that I'm on some allergy medicine I won't have any problems.  I'm not sure if I want to bring my stomach problem up with the doctor, I've been in before a few times and all that happens is the same blood work gets run and they give me free samples of the same medicine that doesn't work.  Anyway, hopefully it's just from stress and will get better after the semester ends.  So that brings me to now, I'm about to start writing my conclusion portion to the paper I'm doing with the other group project, I must say I'm not too thrilled about it, I definitely do better working on my own things, but yeah that's about it for the day.  I know nothing too exciting oh wait I do have a funny story.  So for that group presentation one of my group members is on the basketball team he is married and there is another girl in our group also married.  So, I"m the only single one.  THe one who is on the basketball team introduced our group to the class and explained a little about us.  For me he gets up there and is like this is KayCee she's a 20 year old, single and very available.  I looked at him like what the heck dude it looked like I made him say that or something.  I must admit it was funny and got a laugh.  For him he admitted about himself that he loves old Saved by the Bell tv show episodes.  Now if you look at this basketball player and then if you know that show I seriously couldn't believe it and it definitely got a much bigger laugh then mine.  Anyway, that pretty much is it, I'd say that I'll look for something more exciting to happen tomorrow, but I don't want to put another curse on me like Monday's experience.

0 comments: