Monday, April 14, 2008

Joy of Mondays

Well, my day started  with a 4:30 text although truthfully I wasn't sleeping that well before.  I didn't get to bed until midnight because of homework then  I was having horrible nightmares about the stupid guy from my work like stalking me even finding this blog and yeah I'll just say it was a not fun nightmare.  I then tossed and turned until I had to get up go to work.  Speaking of him my manager asked me his name and account number, that's all I know about it I'm not sure if they'll call him or what will go on luckily he didn't come in today.  I also help set up a display for our promotion this quarter of low auto loan rates.  They are actually really low I thought briefly about doing it, but I really don't want another car payment.  I then went to school both classes my first one she walks in and says I've noticed you guys haven't been doing the reading lately I have two options.  Either pop quiz or I'll split you up into groups of two to discuss a part then present to the class.  So, that's what we did she gave us a statement from the book and it either said agree or disagree and then another group in class had the other half of it.  We then got up and presented/debated on the topic.  Luckily I was with a kid who likes to speak because I sure don't.  We had to think outside of the box because it was disagreeing with the book and actually disagreeing with how we both felt about the topic.  My next class we had two final group presentations, not much to say there.  As I was coming home I decided I deserved a treat because I made it through the day(I know sounds dumb but oh well)  So, my treats usually are a fountain drink diet coke or sugar cookie.  I've been soooo good about "watching what I eat" lately(I refuse to call it a diet) and working out more with doing yoga and running on the treadmill, so I opted for the diet coke.  It was sonic's happy hour time so drinks are half price mmmm can't beat a diet coke from there with their ice.  I have been really good with what I eat lately and not getting so much fast food(not only because it's bad for you but also the money).  And it paid off last week when I went to the doctor I had lost 10 pounds since when I had been in February, I was pretty proud of myself.  Anyway, I then came home and since I had a granola bar I decided I needed a little more for lunch so I had a leftover hotdog and a little bit of funeral potatos(even though I'm watching what I eat I still make sure I eat something for every meal of the day, I can't function unless I eat something even very small)  Now I'm about to start homework, I know story of my life, and then I have to run back up to school at 7:30 to finalize a group project I'm doing on Wednesday.  I really don't even want to begin my frustrations with this group and I know this meeting will be pointless, but oh well I'm not saying anything.  After that I'll probably go tanning, I haven't been in almost two weeks and I'm sort of starting to lose it plus it's so relaxing I need something.  That looks about it for my plans.  I really want to watch the Jazz game tonight, but I"m not sure if that will work out with the time of everything so we'll see.  I'm trying to think I know there was something else of importance that happened today, but it's not coming to me maybe you'll see another post later about it anyway happy reading.

0 comments: