Thursday, April 10, 2008

Interesting day to say the least

Alright, I've after much debate decided to write about my entire day, but I'm just asking please no crazy responses back on what I should do, you'll see why in a minute.  Ok, so my day started out just like any other I got up went to work, same old thing.  Although at work this morning we got to test out the alarms-that's always fun.  I'm going to skip the part that I referred to at the beginning and tell you about the rest of my day, then I"ll go back.  So I got done with work and went to my doctor's appointment.  I truly don't like the office, but it's too annoying to switch to another doctor.  I got into his room and he walks in with a computer as I was talking to him he was trying to fix some problem on it.  He then looks in my ear says yup there's buildup you know there are kits at the store that will fix this, but we'll go ahead and take care of it for you.  I was like yeah you better I just paid 20 bucks to come here.  He sends the nurse in and puts some sort of ear drop in my ear and tells me to let it sit like that for a bit.  She came back like 10 minutes later and I thought I was going to chop my ear off the ringing was so bad.  They then skirt this mixture into it.  She had to do it three times there was so much in there.  She even said wow that's pretty bad we could barely get it.  I knew if I tried doing it myself like the doctor said I couldn't get it.  Long story short I can finally hear out of my ear again although it's a little sensitive, but that will go away probably by tomorrow.  It is because of allergies this happens which totally grosses me out, but I"m back on  a prescription so it should all be good.  Then I stopped to get gas and now I'm home about to start on homework.  It's for that group project, I won't even begin my frustrations on it.  This kid emailed me today and said I need it as soon as possible because he's putting the final paper together, but I can't do the conclusion without his part which he hasn't sent me yet.  I'll just conclude off what everyone else tells me and hope it works.  That's about my life up until now so I"ll go back to my story.  So at work, there's this member that comes in a few times a week and will now only go to me.  Everyone has at least one person like this for whatever reason they just get favorites.  I've never done anything especially nice for him, he just kind of always seemed lonely and I would just talk to him, nothing special or for long periods just asked him how he was doing.  So anyway the last few times he's come in he's gotten a little more friendly.  LIke last time he asked how I was I said oh pretty good.  He said well someone as pretty as you should be very good.  I was like yeah and just laughed it off.  SO today I had been back helping test our alarms and when I walked back out to help he had been standing off to the side and as soon as I walked out he came back up to me.  Actually thinking about it I had been in the back getting money for a member at my station and he was waiting until I was done with him even though another girl was free.  Anyway, he comes up and hands me an envelope he said just put it in your purse.  On the front it said Read Someplace else.  For later.  I was a little worried but just put it aside and ran his transaction.  He talked to me for a minute but all day long I was having trouble hearing so it wasn't long.  As soon as he left I ran in the back and showed my friend Shelley I was like I dont want to read it and she said oh I will.  So she opens it and it says I'll type out the entire letter so I won't confuse anything

I'll be going through a divorce.  If you want I'd like to get your full name and your parents telephone number.  THe reason is that it will take me a year and a half at least to get my feed on the ground.  But if you don't give me your information then its alright.  We can just be friends.  I think you are a neat girl.  You have a very good personality.  Sincerely Lindon PS you may be married by then.  Just thought I"d ask.  
Ok.  So I was like what the heck is he asking to marry me in like two years?  And keep in mind this guy is 60.  Does he think I'm older, obviously can't think I"m that old?  Is he going to call and ask my Dad permission?  My dad is like 10 years younger then him.  I don't know and I don't really know what to do.  Most everyone has suggested to just leave it alone and pretend like nothing happened.  I was thinking of writing him and saying I have a boyfriend so sorry, but I don't want to start some creepy note change back and forth.  I truly feel sorry for the guy because I know he's just lonely and probably not thinking straight.  I feel sad if I'm the nicest contact he has with people because I haven't been above and beyond how I am with everyone else.  I also don't really want to take it to management or get the guy in trouble obviously unless he starts to stalk me or something.  Anyway, I've definitely decided to not say I don't have  a life anymore or nothing interesting happens because after that, like my story Monday something crazy like this always happens.  Well happy reading, I know you all weren't expecting that story for the day.

0 comments: