Thursday, April 03, 2008

A message to all

Ok, I first want to start this blog out by saying please whoever is reading about me and doesn't know me personally don't blog about me and use me as your cute little example.  I write this blog for my own family and friends.  People who love me for me and aren't out there to critique my writing.  IT'S A PERSONAL BLOG, do you understand that?  I'm not on here to say I'm the best writer or whatever, but that doesn't mean you can go off writing things about me or saying I'm as ugly as my dog.  I seriously don't understand it especially because you have no idea of my background.  I am an A student and I am studying English.  I consider myself a great writer in what I do for work and school.  To tell you the truth most of these blogs are written when I have about five minutes to get out my entire day and I like to give details of everything.  Anyway, next time I'll make sure to use really improper grammar and write an entire page on my dog.  I think someone needs to take a chill pill and not analyze the world or better yet blog about all the people who blog about their dogs.  I know the comment was left and your blog was just to egg me on, but it's a blog not a fancy law degree from Harvard.  I'd actually like everyone who reads this to check out this nice gentleman's blog.  Here's the link to his blog http://bloghata.blogspot.com/ I think they'd rather hear about my day then your pathetic ramblings of blogs and how insignificant they are.

0 comments: