Saturday, April 12, 2008

A new look



Today I went and got my hair done.  I know it was only two months ago since the last time but come to find out when I got it colored it was kind that fades away and isn't permanent so that's the reason it really didn't last that long, thought you all might like to know.  Anyway so I'm going to post a picture of what I looked last night(the flipped out hair) that was my punkish style for the U after party I went to last night.  I then got up went to work, looking no where near that, and then went to get my new hair done(the......mushroom haircut)  Now I must say I love the color and I like the cute, but I didn't like how the girl styled it.  You should have seen what I looked like when I walked out of there before I sort of got to fix it.  Wow, is all I can say.  Like it was ok, but not me.  Anyway, after I wash it tomorrow maybe I"ll post another one called, what KayCee will look like every other day of the year.  I also choose the worst day to go it's every high school in the valley's prom tonight and there were millions of little teenage girls getting their hair done.  Anyway, I've decided to keep this post short and sweet.  I'm going out, probably to dinner with friends tonight I'll let you all know how everything goes.

0 comments: