Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sitting at work

So, since I haven't updated this for awhile I decided to attempt it while at work. I'm prewarning you if it seems scattered it's probably because I'll get interrupted have to come back, but lose my train of thought in the process. So, I'll tell you what I did this past weekend. Friday night I went to a chili cookoff for my ward party. It was...how you'd expect a ward party to be...no further details needed. After I went Latin dancing with some friends from work. I almost didn't go because I was so tired and my feet hurt from standing all afternoon making the chili, but I decided oh well I'll try it out. Besides some guys asking to take pictures of us (I stood back) it was pretty fun. I swear since I clogged for so many years my hips are trained to stay stationary and let my feet do the dancing. Well, you can't do that in Latin dancing. As soon as I got home I collapsed into bed haha and it was only like 1 am. Saturday, I didn't do too much during the day. (whew my boss just walked by I hide to hide the window) I took my dad out to take care of some stuff but that didn't last long before I thought I'd have to grab a puke bucket haha jk. I also helped Chalice start up the lawnmower, not a good idea when your back is sensitive to anything like that. Later that night I watched the amazing Jazz game. I love sports and depending during what season you ask me that is my favorite sport, so now it's basketball. Sunday I got up and went to church. I had prepared my lesson for primary and sat in there for all of sharing time and singing. I didn't have any kids but a few weeks before the primary president told me one little girl goes to nursery then likes to come in for the lesson, so I figured I better stay. She comes up to me and says you know you can go. I explained why I stayed and she had forgotten about that so we went to find the girls mom to ask what she wanted us to do. I also have a coteacher we tradeoff every other week. I guess she asked to be released to go to a singles ward. They asked if I"d be willing to become full time teacher since I only have max two little girls. One of them hasn't come in a few months and the other we're going to take it a week by week basis if she wants to come in or stay in nursery. So basically I have to prepare a lesson each week, but I may not give it. We had dinner that night and I had put homework off all weekend so I was up until around 1 finishing it. Monday I went to work and class. I finally got all my verification stuff taken care of at school, which was a huge relief because there were so many documents I had to gather up. I didn't do too much that afternoon except again watch the Jazz game. I really really really want to go to the game Thursday and hopefully I will. I went to two playoff games last year and it was so much fun. That brings me to today just sitting at work. It's been rather slow and people mainly doing basic things which is definitely good compared to other days, but I don't want to jinx myself. Well, lunch crowd is bound to hit soon so I"ll leave it at this.

0 comments: