Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday Afternoon

Another day is soon approaching end and I am here again to give you all an update.  Last night I went to my grandmother's birthday dinner.  Most everyone in my family was there and we had a really good time.  I had to leave a little early to work on some homework, but I still had the chance to visit with everyone.  After I got home I stayed up until about 1:30 am writing this crazy paper.  I started not feeling too good so I decided to head to bed.  Well, needless to say I was up until 5:45 am with a stomachache that made my insides want to explode.  Luckily, I have a good friend-haha Joed there I put your name in-who I text and by some miracle he was still up.  We had a really good talk for like 2 hours that made me realize a lot of things in my life.  It seemed like we were only talking for a short time though.  After we hung up it took me a minute but I was finally able to get some sleep in before I had to go to work this morning.  It was another day at the credit union, nothing too exciting happening-although that's probably a good thing anything too exciting there would consist of a robbery or something.  Anyway, I am now home trying to finish the last little bit of this paper and then I want to take a nice long nap.  I'm thinking about going to see Happy Valley it's a documentary on Provo, Utah and how it may seem like the perfect little town, but it's the number one place for teens and prescription drug abuse and how they overcome that in an LDS lifestyle.  I'm not sure it depends if I can stay awake or not.  It's not just that I"m tired from being up all night, but this paper is draining what little is left of my brain.  Well I best get back to it.  

0 comments: