Saturday, April 05, 2008

A lazy Saturday

Just a word of warning my Saturday wasn't the most exciting, but I decided to still write about it because I wasn't doing anything else too productive.  It all started around 9:20 this morning when I was woken up by my sister JJ with a phone call.  We talked until about 10:00 when I then decided to watch conference.  It was really neat to see President Monson sustained in by everyone, a friend from my work got to go to that and I can't even imagine the feeling in that room.  They asked if I'd be interested in going to the Gateway mall in between sessions of conference, I said sure why not so we went down there.  It must have been my off day because we walked into several stores and I didn't see a single thing I liked.  Oh, before going down there I had to go to Great Harvest to get a sugar cookie.  I'm a complete sucker for them I joke that I'll have sugar cookies at my wedding instead of a cake I like them so much.  Anyway, we left there and went back to JJ and Jacob's house so he could get his church clothes to go to Priesthood session and also so they could bring their own car out to our house.  JJ and I then went shopping at South Towne mall.  She found some excellent deals, but again it just wasn't my day for shopping.  Later that night we went out to visit my Grandma and watched a Hillary Duff movie on TBS.  Definitely not something I'd normally plan, but the tv was on that channel and it just sort of happened.  You need to see those kind of movies every once in a while to make you realize you still have your favorites.  So, see what I mean not a very eventful day and other things some people may find interesting happened, but I didn't entirely feel like typing it all out.  I wish I could give all the readers some insight for the day, but truthfully I don't have anything.  Oh wait I do have exciting news that paper I keep saying is due I finally finished and got turned in.  You know it crossed off like one of the two million items on the list for final projects of this semester, but you know every little bit helps.  I also last night started catching up on the sleep I missed out on the night before.  I missed going to a movie I was planning on because I fell asleep and didn't wake up until it was halfway through, but at least I'm not quite so tired anymore.  Well, I'm off for the night I need to be well rested to listen to conference in the morning and start thinking of posts I can do that would make things more interesting.

0 comments: