Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Thoughts

So, I'm sitting in my room about to finalize my choices for fall semester because I have to register tonight when I thought I'd take a break and update you all on my life.  As usual my morning started out going to work, I was a little late haha sorry to my work, but it was all good.  My manager was also there and after discussing with my parents last night I knew I needed to tell him about creepy man's letter.  He even laughed at it, although apologizing but I said you know it is really funny.  I told him I didn't want to get the guy in trouble I just wanted to make sure someone was aware of it in case other things started happening and they wondered why I didn't tell them in the first place.  He said he had never dealt with a situation where it was a much older man and he passed a note.  He is going to contact the HR department and probably sit down with the guy him and someone from HR.  I figured that's ok (well really I have no say in what happens now just telling them my story of it all) and really it is true what if he started doing other stuff like following me it's better to stop it now.  He might figure it's not bothering me just because I haven't said anything to him like when he'll make small comments I just let it roll off my shoulder.  So, I"ll keep you all updated on the status of what happens.  It was funny my manager is like wow that's really something you need on your plate with finals and everything.  I'm like I know, but it's probably because I jinxed myself from that other day saying how boring of a life I have.  So that's that.  He didn't come in today and yeah we just had a normal Friday.  I got an email from the MUSS saying there's a party tonight at the U and I think I'm going to go to it if other people will go with me.  It's not until like 10 so I'll have time to figure something out.  Another exciting thing happened today in that I got an email from Bonneville about the scholarship I got.  They posted our bios to their website(I'm pretty sure it's not on the news or anything but it is here, I'll link you to the website for those of you I didn't email it too.  This is an excerpt from his email www.bonneville.com click on newsroom then scholarship winners and you'll find your students on that page).  I'm honestly still in shock I got it, I look at previous winners and see where they're at with KSL now and I can't believe the networking this is going to offer me.   Anyway that's about it for now.  I"ll let you know how tonight goes.  Oh yeah I almost forgot I'm getting my hair done tomorrow, I can't wait I"m going to go a little darker and also cut it the same style as before.  Well I'm off.

0 comments: